BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 7, 2011

Dreamy Droomer

It all started with a PVC jacket...

I fell in love with South African fashion designer Cleo Droomer the moment I saw the light blue PVC jacket (pictured above) in the South African Elle magazine. My love then grew to an obsession when I found out that as the winner of the 2010 ELLE New Talent Designer Search, he would collaborate with Mr Price to release a range that my tiny pockets could afford. The Cleo Droomer for Mr Price range is so delicious!

I got myself that amazing light blue dress with the POCKETS (because that how I can best describe it) and paired it with Mr Price cork-heel peep toe shoes and an old red leather belt with a giant clock on it (that I stole from my gran) and it looked fabulous (I had to say so myself) The collection as a whole is amazing! Because the range is so reasonably priced and sold at Mr Price stores nationally- EVERYONE will be wearing it but LUCKILY the designs are so simple and chic that you can wear them in a million and two ways without looking like the next person. The colours are cute and understated and the cut is flattering for all body types.

So you are probably making your way to Mr Price, right? Unfortunately, the range is selling faster than Busta Rhyme's 'Look at Me Now' rap. I wish you the best in finding something in stores... but you probably won't. Im sorry.

Kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment